- Image courtesy Ian Thompson
For the operational planner, the Patchworks software is an invaluable and cost-effective tool. It enables them to interactively adjust and develop annual work schedules, budgets, and plan amendments while instantly updating and monitoring sustainability indicators to reflect changing circumstances.
- Use the point-and-click interface to alter treatment types, locations, and timings to generate and evaluate alternate harvest, roading and silvicultural plans.
- Let the Patchworks long-term scheduler continue to balance future planning periods while you make alterations and substitutions in the initial planning periods.
- Instantly produce the relevant map or report needed to get approvals.
- Seamlessly integrate data directly from your corporate MIS. With its open architecture Patchworks can be customized to work with live planning data.